Do you have a fear of success? Or maybe you dream of having the energy and confidence that comes from taking better care of your body, yet still eat crap food and never make time to work out?
Have you ever experienced a setback or failure and had a tough time regaining your confidence?
This is because your beliefs drive your behaviour; your beliefs come from your subconscious mind and have an impact on your life.
It doesn’t matter how much you say you want it, if you believe somewhere deep inside that success equals some kind of pain (loss of freedom, loss of time with your family, loss of love, rejection, embarrassment, vulnerability, shame, etc.) you will NOT let yourself do what it takes to succeed.
The great news is you can fix it. You can program your mind for success.
Here are some beliefs that stop you from getting there where you want to be:
- I am not enough to enjoy success and money.
- I am afraid of failure: because it has happened to me many times, it will happen again.
- What if I can´t handle the success I wished for?
- What will people around me say if I fail?
- What if I change my mind and want something else instead?
- I am not that good at it anyway.
- I don´t have time for the dreams I have.
- I have bad karma.
- Nothing good ever happened to me and I have no luck with success.
Once you know the beliefs that have come between you and your success, you can start changing your mind and your life.
The subconscious mind has so much power over us.
Scientists believe that only about 5% of your brain’s processing power goes towards your conscious mind — the thoughts, ideas and decisions you make every day.
The other 95% is used for subconscious and automatic functions, like digesting food and breathing. Your habits and beliefs also fall under that 95%, which means the subconscious mind has so much power over us.
In other words, your great ideas will never come true if your subconscious mind won´t believe them.
Here are some tips to become (more closely?) aligned to yourself and your goals:
- Notice what stands between you and your dreams.
- Be honest with yourself and have a look inside of your heart; ask yourself what you are afraid of and trying to protect.
- Have a conversation with your subconscious mind through meditation, therapy, etc.
- Set a goal and get a new belief to affirm and believe in.
- Be ready for the Universe to put you in the fire and test you to see if you truly want to achieve your goals.
- Come out of your comfort zone and just do it!
- Remind yourself of the new positive affirmations every day!
- Enjoy your trip! Admire your ambitions and power!
Be proud of yourself for taking steps towards your goals and don’t settle for anything less than that.
The uncomfortable situations in our lives come to show us the pain that we need to heal. Therefore we can move closer to who we truly are and be our authentic selves. Every person is unique and so are every individual´s beliefs and goals. We all have our own triggers and vulnerability. That is why it is so important to choose our own way of healing.